Established in 1997, PRIME is a global postal co-operative organization of 156 National Designated Operators. The members’ vision is to successfully develop and deliver high quality tracked delivery services in the added-value letters and packets cross-border mail category. PRIME has a strategic focus of developing competitive postal solutions for the e-commerce market and expand the membership of its business agreements among the members.
The PRIME Expert & Support assists the Head of PRIME by:
- supporting the members on daily queries (i.e. quality reports, customer service, products)
- maintaining and updating the PRIME tickets, mailing lists, internal documents and reference data (i.e. holidays, standards, and matrix)
- managing the administrative activities (i.e. annual fees, website update and budget)
- drafting and updating documents and presentations for, and minutes of, the PRIME meetings
- undertaking business analysis for the maintenance and development of the PRIME agreements
This varied and challenging role is likely to suit an individual who can demonstrate:
- High mathematical acumen together with strategic thinking and capability to learn and work fast under pressure with a very detailed oriented attitude
- 5 years+ postal experience in developing and managing the implementation of services or products
- A track record of business analysis linked to marketing experience
- Ability to draft documents in a services environment
- In depth knowledge and proficient use of Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Added advantages would be previous experience in the postal industry, and of working in an international multi-cultural environment. Candidates should have a university degree or higher and be fluent in spoken and written English. Additional common/useful languages are an asset. The candidate should be available for short-term travel in any part of the world, be detail-oriented and adaptable to a fast-paced environment, flexible, multitasking, and hard worker.
The role might occasionally require working long hours.
Application & Contact Information
To apply, send your CV indicating the position you are interested in, along with a covering letter telling us why you think you’re right for us, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Post Corporation
Avenue du Bourget 44,