Through our service platform, we offer cutting-edge solutions to adapt to new market realities and help posts meet evolving customer demands through technological enhancements.
All of IPC’s services aim to enable posts to save costs or improve service quality by achieving synergies and enhancing cooperation. While e-commerce volumes continue to increase throughout the world, IPC has taken significant steps towards the greater integration of postal networks by developing the technical capacity for posts to offer a reliable end-to-end cross-border delivery service.
How are IPC's services defined?
- Bag Pool Management
- Box Pool Management
- Tray Pool Management
- Sprinter Network
- Computer Aided Post through EDI
- Integrated Forecasting, Allocation and Booking Solution (IFABS)
- Data quality monitoring (DQM) tool
- Airmail consignment performance analysis tool
- Air Process Harmonisation (FoMbA)
- Harmonised Labelling
- Mail Registration Device (MRD)