How does it work?
Data is gathered through the IPC Central Datastore (CDS) and subsequently, is conveyed to the IPC Business Intelligence Tool (BI) for reporting purposes. Reports are tailored by INTERCONNECT’s KPIs and include end-to-end and segmental service
performance, tracking event compliance and timeliness of provision of tracking events. Following the initial request for reporting, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between IPC and APP in 2019. The actual reporting service to APP is the result of this MoU.
Similar to INTERCONNECT reports, users of the APP module in the BI-Tool have near-real time information at their disposal and can make use of the slice and dice and drill-down functionalities of the system in order to pinpoint problem areas. Regular meetings between IPC and APP management address any potential issues and ensure the process of updating reference data is respected.
• Member posts of the APP will receive a reporting service from IPC, based on current market and customer demands
• Cost effective solution and standardisation
• End-to-end reporting
• APP can build on existing expertise and services
• Ongoing service performance monitoring and data analysis
• Access to data quality monitoring and analysis tools
• Easy extension of reports through flexible and scalable systems
Fact & Figures
To find out more about the Reporting service to APP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org