The Kahala Posts Group (KPG) is an international alliance initiated in 2002 and now consisting of the postal operators of Australia, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Spain, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
KPG posts, through their collaboration, seek to promote customer choice and improve service options for postal express and package services particularly by raising service performance of their package services, addressing current and future needs of customers, and leveraging collective action and joint capabilities to expand business. Initially based on EMS, the KPG service expended to air parcels and packets.
IPC acts as a system and service provider by offering KPG posts quality of service monitoring, data quality monitoring, customer service and e-commerce solutions. The KPG group offers an end-to-end service with full tracking.
IPC’s service to KPG
- IPC provides performance reports for KPG Standard (i.e. EMS) and developed reports for the new KPG Parcel network. Performance reports are used for operational improvement and performance enhancement.
- System performance and progress of outstanding tasks are monitored on a daily basis and discussed in weekly and monthly review meetings by conference call.
- KPG rely on IPC Global Customer Service System to enhance communication between customer service call centres and ensure a fast reply to enquiries about the status of international tracked items. IPC provides system support and runs several reports, including a quality calibration process for KPG Standard and Parcel services.
- KPG is also using the IPC Common Return Platform, allowing for an easy-to-use cross-border returns system between members of the Kahala Post Group.
- As from September 2017, KPG members can access the IPC ITMATT DQM (Data Quality Monitoring) tool. To ensure standardisation and consistency. KPG members are also part of the ITMATT report and validation group chaired by IPC.
Benefits of IPC services
- Ongoing service performance monitoring and data analysis
- Access to data quality monitoring and analysis tools
- Easy extension of reports through flexible and scalable systems
- Access to user-friendly cross-border return solution
- Enhanced resolution of cross-border customer queries through IPC Global Customer Service System
To find out more about KPG or how to join, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.